Dying alone
Dying alone
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
i hate spiders and rabbits
haha rabbits????? you must be talking about rabbits similar to the 1 on Monty Python and the Holy Grail
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
That Elvis is really dead.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Spiders and Not Waking up
Women. I think I need some new pickup lines, the only one that ever works is I'm PVFAN and I have over 3000 posts on the LPD Forum that gets em naked in no time. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I think the only one i have is growing old alone..
Spiders, snakes, and commitment. longest relationship is two weeks lol.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Failure.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
commitment
[/ QUOTE ]
I USED to have the same problem!
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Bookmarks